The Director of Faith in Business, Richard Higginson, is the author of several books and booklets in the area including:
- Called to Account (Eagle, 1993)
- Transforming Leadership (SPCK, 1996)
- Questions of Business Life (Authentic Media, 2002)
- The Ethics of Business Competition (Grove Books, 1996)
- The Ethics of Executive Pay (co-authored with David Clough; Grove Books, 2010)
His most recent book, Faith, Hope and the Global Economy, was published by IVP in 2012. In it he argues that, rightly understood and applied, Christian faith can be an enormous power for good – when it stimulates enteprise, reduces poverty, promotes integrity, ensures sustainability and is in the business of making disciples. He shows how every episode in the biblical story of salvation has something important, challenging and hopeful to say about business practice.
Richard is a founder-editor of the journal Faith in Business Quarterly, published in partnership with the Industrial Christian Fellowship.
See our resources section for details of other publications recommended by Faith in Business.