Faith in Business seeks to
- affirm the role of business in God’s purposes
- explore the application of Christian faith and values in business
Faith in business offers
- an annual leadership retreat in Cambridge over a spring weekend
- research at the intersection of business, faith, values and leadership
- publications including books and a quarterly journal
- speaking engagements across the UK and further afield
- workshops with a practical emphasis
Faith in Business is a spin-out organization from Ridley Hall in Cambridge. Although it became independent only recently, it was founded three decades ago, in 1989.
Since then, it has been exploring what it means to be a faithful disciple of Jesus in the demanding world of work.
Its key event, the leadership retreat, provides a unique experience for around 55 participants. Follow the links and book early to avoid disappointment.
This website introduces a wide array of resources. They have been developed mainly to support, encourage and stimulate Christians in business. But they also help church leaders who are ministering to them and with them.
Faith in Business is now an independent not-for-profit organisation with
a Board of Trustees. It has successfully sought registration as a
Charitable Incorporated Organisation (CIO) with the Charity Commission. This supports a network of lively Christians who are keen to live out their faith in the world of business. If you would like to stay in touch, sign up at the bottom of this page.