Devoted Living: Work as Worship – 5-7 April 2019
Come to be challenged, inspired and renewed. Return to your workplace as a more effective leader – a leader people love to follow.
- An inspirational leadership retreat in one the most desirable college venues in Cambridge – an entrepreneurial and historic city globally recognised as a centre of excellence
- A unique blend of talks, interviews, reflections, and a workshop, from accomplished business leaders
- A vigorous engagement with global and corporate issues from a personal perspective permeated with authentic faith
- A peaceful space to glimpse new horizons, think new thoughts, and dream new dreams
- A rare opportunity for deep learning in a supportive and prayerful environment
- An impactful engagement with motivated leaders and purpose-driven entrepreneurs
- A stimulating environment to consider how to become more of a leader other people love to follow
- A profound experience that will stimulate personal and corporate transformation.
Please Note: We are already experiencing strong demand for this event. Due as much to its relational and interactive nature, as to the size of the venue, the retreat has restricted capacity. For this reason, participants must book early to avoid disappointment. Reservations are made via Trybooking, an online events service, via the ‘Book Your Place’ buttons.
Dress Code: As this is not a formal or celebrity event, there are no clothing requirements: smart, business casual, or casual are all perfectly acceptable.