- Do you long to apply your Christian faith and values in the workplace?
- Do you have a Christian vision for your business sector – a direction in which you would love to shape and influence it?
- Would you like to meet fellow business people who share your aspirations and will stimulate your thinking?
- Are you frustrated about the difficulties of working with integrity within the corporate system?
If so, Faith in Business is ready to engage with you, help you and resource you…
We believe that Christian faith can be an enormous power for good in the workplace. There are impressive examples of this from the past and the present. We want to ensure it’s true of the future.
A Power for Good
Our research findings and experience accumulated over many years lead to the conviction that Christian faith is a power for good when it:
- stimulates enterprise
- reduces poverty
- promotes integrity
- ensures sustainability
- fosters discipleship
By disciples we mean people who:
- are faithful followers of Jesus but are able to work well with others and have the ability to persuade them to follow the right direction.
- want to build exemplary companies that provide an excellent product or service and promote the common good.
Come and join the network of men and women linked to Faith in Business who are actively involved in doing this.
How Faith in Business can help you
- By providing a place at our annual conference to rest, be refreshed and recharge your mental and spiritual batteries
- By enlarging your vision through opening your eyes to the scope of God’s purposes for business
- By stimulating your thinking as your hear top quality speakers at our events and read fascinating insights in our publications
- By making and deepening friendships as you attend our events
- By applying insights and ideas from the many resources on this website